- The Buyer has the opportunity to receive the goods at the Seller's office at Tähesaju tee 31, Tallinn, after the Seller's representative has informed the Buyer of the arrival of the goods at the office.
- Upon request, the goods will be delivered to the Buyer by courier. In this case the delivery fee will be added to the price according to the price list on kare.ee.
- If the buyer chooses the delivery service, he undertakes to provide the exact delivery address.
- The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. If he cannot receive the goods himself, but the delivery is based on the address provided and other information provided by the buyer, the buyer has no right to file a claim against the seller with the wrong subject.
- The seller reserves the right to change the delivery charge.
- NB! We strongly recommend that you check the packaging of the products before signing the courier. In the event of external damage to the packaging, the courier must be informed immediately. Visible injuries should be reported immediately with the courier (a free-form statement describing the defect or defect in the product and possibly a photograph). We may refuse to accept subsequent claims.
- The Seller shall not be liable in any way for any delay or expiration in the delivery of the goods or for any damages resulting therefrom.
- Delivery time depends on stock availability:
- 2-4 working days if the goods are in Kare Tallinn warehouse;
- 4-6 weeks if the goods have to be re-ordered from the manufacturer's warehouse.
NB! For long public holidays, delivery time can be extended by 5-10 business days!